· Immediately wanting a drink in my hand at any function
· Frequently telling myself “Just one more”
· Thinking it was ok to drive after three glasses of wine-because its not
· Making excuses to drink, bars after work with coworkers, out to dinner, etc.
· Waking up the next morning with guilt about breaking promises to myself
· Always being one of the last ones to leave the party
· My husband starting to watch/comment about my drinking at gatherings
· Switching from hard alcohol to beer only, to wine only, then to hard alcohol only because it had less calories
For more information on how to overcome addiction of any kind call 774-329-4393.